- • First choice experiment application to assess consumer preferences on liquid soap.
- • Employed probabilistic regression models to analyse preferences of 385 respondents.
- • Respondents would pay more for soap with reduced environmental and health impacts.
- • Used the antibacterial attribute to serve as proxy for emerging contaminants.
- • Twenty-nine percent of the respondents would pay to avoid antibacterial ingredients.
Click here(external link) to read the article in full, published in the Journal of Cleaner Production